The Meson Build system
Meson is an open source build system meant to be both extremely fast, and, even more importantly, as user friendly as possible.
The main design point of Meson is that every moment a developer spends writing or debugging build definitions is a second wasted. So is every second spent waiting for the build system to actually start compiling code.
- multiplatform support for Linux, OSX, Windows, Gcc, Clang, Visual Studio and others
- supported languages include C, C++, Fortran, Java, Rust
- build definitions in a very readable and user friendly non-turing complete DSL
- cross compilation for many operating systems as well as bare metal
- optimized for extremely fast full and incremental builds without sacrificing correctness
- built-in multiplatform dependency provider that works together with distro packages
There are two main methods of connecting with other Meson developers. The first one is the mailing list, which is hosted at Google Groups.
The second way is via IRC. The channel to use is #mesonbuild at Freenode.
All development on Meson is done on Github project. For further info look into the contributing.txt file that comes with Meson's source checkout.
You do not need to sign a CLA to contribute to Meson.
The results of the search are